Tuesday, July 16, 2013

And we're live on Etsy!

Hello readers! Almost all of my current products are now listed on our Etsy Shop (so head on over there and check out the goods). Some of our items have so many variations and choices (like the Scarves by Kathy line) that I had to list all the options on Etsy, but provide you a page with images of all the colors and patterns. Same story for our various buttons and bling. I will announce new patterns available or new embellishments here on the blog and update those pages so that my customers always have a complete catalog of what is available to them when they place custom orders.
Keep reading and be sure to check out our Facebook and Twitter feed later this month for an amazing offer for our official "Grand Opening!"

Pictured below are some scarves I recently made.

No comments:

Post a Comment